Custody, Paternity, Support, and Visitation

When filing a motion/complaint with The Wood County Juvenile Court, current addresses for all parties must be included on the filing. A filing fee is required on all new filings or any prior case that is not currently pending with the Court. Please refer to filing fee schedule to determine the appropriate filing fee amount. If you have any questions, please contact the Wood County Juvenile Court at (419)352-3554.

The following forms are meant to assist you when filing with the Court. The Wood County Juvenile Court personnel are prohibited by law from providing legal advice or assist in filling out forms.

Affidavit for Publication Pro Se Motion/Complaint Caretaker Authorization Affidavit Complaint for Parentage, Allocation of Parental Rights and Responsibilities(Custody), and Parenting Time
Explanation of Health Care Bills Filing Fee Schedule Grandparent Power of Attorney Local Vistation Schedule
Long Distance Visitation Schedule Motion for Change of Child Support, Medical Support, Tax Exemption, or other Child Related Expeneses and Memorandum in Support Motion for Change of Parental Rights/Responsibilities (Custody) and Memorandum in Support Motion for Change of Parenting Time (Companionship and Visitation) and Memorandum in Support
Motion for Contempt Pro Se Motion/Complaint for Custody Request for Service Show Cause Order, Notice and Instructions to the Clerk
Third Party Pro Se Motion / Complaint for Custody UCCJEA Waiver of Service Consent to Change of Custody